Sunday, October 13, 2013

MY NEW TV SHOW Goldy Knows!



Goldy Knows!
The New Reality/Talk Show

This is an email to say thank you to those of you who continue to receive my emails. I appreciate you.

Short & simple, the show is going really well. So many people LIKE, SHARE, SUBSCRIBE & POST. It drives the numbers up and it is really helping me and my co host Miss Jasmine Cain tremendously! We can't thank you enough. Even if you just view it, thank you. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4-txM_UaA8 

If you follow on www.twitter.com/goldyknows, Or LIKE www.facebook.com/goldyknows,you will see that in every episode there are trivia games where my guests give away $$, prizes and custom autographed SWAG! And since I know some pretty cool peeps, that means pretty awesome FREE stuff for you! All you have to do is follow along and play.

One contest is $100 cash prize, Chris Henderson (3 Doors Down) Swag and an order of their @luvyouhealth bars that are not only good to eat, but GREAT for you too.


Mention "Goldy" in your online purchase & receive 15% off your order for a limited time. If you've ever wanted to eat right, try these bars out. They are organic and vegan and Chris himself lost 100 with his new lifestyle. It works!!

There are more contests I will be emailing you about. And the second episode of Goldy Knows is in the shooting & editing process. I think you will be surprised at our next guests and entertained.

If you haven't already, please just watch the show. Click on it & let it run while you're in the shower! Just give us a view! And if you can comment on the actual YouTube page, all the better.
Thank you again for just being out there. You keep me going. :-)

- Goldy Knows

It's like The Man Show, Jack Ass, Tom Green and Tosh.0. Hosted by a Blue Collar Martha Stewart / Rock'N Roll Rachael Ray!!



2 comments:

  1. Love that description of the show at the end - perfect! Now I know how to describe it to friends when I share, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking time to read Simonie!!! You're so beautiful & I appreciate you spreading the word! G

      Delete